Commercial and industrial investigations
"Ignorance is more costly than information" (John F. Kennedy)
Employees, partners, associates, customers and competitors can all present a threat to companies in the current international economic climate. For a company director, knowledge of his company's environment is not a luxury but rather a fundamental requirement of rational risk management. Cabinet Martin can help you collect all the information needed to ensure that your company's preventive policy is able to function securely.
- Investigations on social activities.
- Investigations on commercial activities.
- Technical counter-espionage activities.
For further information and appointments:
Tel. Cannes: +33 493 385 798
Tel. Nice: +33 493 130 906
Fax: +33 492 989 451
All enquiries dealt with confidentially and without obligation on your part.
- Pre-employment verification: CV, previous history, etc.
- Verification of activity.
- Information on mora integrity of associates or partners, present, past or future.
- Verification of debtors and their employers (existence of such constraints as forced payment of tax debts directly from their bank).
- Solvency checks.
- Verification of assets and shares.
- Information on lifestyle and income.
- Information on activities, statutes and bank details of your partners or competitors.
- Unfair competition, parallel trading.
- Solicitation of customers, counterfeits.
- Industrial counterespionage.
- Research on suppliers or products.
- Surveillance, following targets, detection of listening equipment.
- Identification and prevention of theft, planned bankruptcies, swindles, solicitation of customers.
- Electronic countermeasures.